Hafta admit, you doing a pretty good job here
I can't find anything to nitpick on
If you want, i can tell you a relatively easy and fast way to color your sketches:
- There is very easy way to do so. I have discovered this way trough years of trial and error. What you might want to do is to download Adobe Flash (You can download Adobe Flash Portable
absolutely legally free)
- Import your sketch on default layer.
- Create another layer above your sketch's
- Block layer with your sketch (press padlock button)
- Use "line"
tool to trace your sketch's contours. You can bend your line any way you want with "selection"
tool. Also you can freely chose size of your line. If you need to change line's color, size ect. use "Ink Bottle"
- After finishing making contour, fill it with color. Flash's filling is MUCH MORE CONVINIENT than photoshop's
- Export image and finish it in photoshop or whateverIf you need shadows:
- Create a layer above layer with contour and filling
- Chose line tool again, set some contrast color (i using bright red or acid green) and make contours on shadows.
- Re-select that layer so all contours you made shall be highlighted. Copy it.
- Past it in layer with main pocture (NOT sketch)
- Select last layer again and press "delete"
- Fill shadows
- To delete shadow's contours, just click on 'em twice and press "delete" button
Try it. It is much easier, funnier and faster than your coloring. I am turning my sketches in pics for maximim of 2 hours
And keep drawing! You're good at it!
Stalin the stallion