A lot of people tend to ask how to install a script, most people will say to post above main, but that's not very specific. This is a quick guide on how to install a script for newcomers, so that the same thing won't be repeated multiple times. How to Install a Script
First we need a script, for this example were going to be using Thomas Edison VX Step One
Open the script editor by clicking the high-lighted icon.Step Two
Right click Main, and click Insert. This will provide a page for your script.
Remember, when you insert it will always go one box up.
Main is all the way at the bottom.Step Three
Click that empty box now, it will bring you a blank page like so:Step Four
Copy the script you want by highlighting the text, then right click, then copy.
Then go back to the page and right click, then paste.
The outcome should look like this:
then you're done!Extra Notes)Command Type Script
These scripts require you to write a script line text to activate the script. Make sure that first this is the case, by looking over the Script's comments (#) or the post where the script was posted. If it does need a command to run, open your event page and look for Script (3rd page, all the way on the bottom) click it, and type in the command given by the script author.Script Errors
A script may cause an error for multiple reasons, here are the most common ones.
1) You did not copy it correctly. Make sure you copied your script from a "Codebox" otherwise the script format may not be correct.
2) The script is incompatible with another script your using
3) The script wasn't properly written.
For these cases...
1) Ask the author to put it in a Codebox.
2) Ask the author if possible to make a compatible version with the script your using.
3) Ask the author if any errors were made upon creation of the script.
If any troubles, feel free to PM me.
Happy Script adding!,
I'm not dead. Thanks.