Well, I think I can say that I am finally satisfied with all of the changes added to the new version! As such, I am releasing the final demo for Legacy of the Lost. At this time, if I had to estimate when the project will be totally completed, it would be next summer.
Anyways, here is the download link for the new version. DOWNLOAD
I hope you all enjoy the demo! Here is a full list of changes.
Legacy of the Lost Version 2.0:
- Three new regions: Illae, Esrarch and Onyu have been added.
- Monster Breeding is now available.
- Tons of new sidequests were added.
- Based on the answers to the questions at the beginning of the game, Aldain now starts with a special skill.
- Drop rates on monster materials have increased.
- Heal is no longer "holy" based.
- The process for getting information to get through Erdrich Forest has changed.*
- Expansion of Arena.
- Arena no longer only revives Aldain upon defeat.
- Arena victory music is fixed.
- Changed Olian's sprite.
- Changed Aldain's sprite from the side.
- RobMagic now steals enemy's MP instead of just decreasing it.
- Sap and Slow now work with much higher accuracy.
- Removed the "!" warping you to Cardial (was present in version 1.5).
- Exit Bells no longer stop working after the Cardial Region.
- EXP earned from monsters in Rhemhage, Cardial, Yardrick, and Bariden has increased.
- It is no longer possible to get stuck if you die in Sea Devil's Lair before facing the Sea Devil.
- Several actions have been adjusted - in accordance with this change, the stats of certain enemies and bosses have been changed.
- Most battle animations are still RTP default.
- It is possible the game will crash when F12 is used to reset. If it it crashes, the file should not become corrupted.
This post has been edited by Orias Obderhode: Sep 13 2012, 01:43 PM